Monday, October 3, 2011

Leonel, Carlos, Max, and Luis

Hey Familia,

How's it going with you all out there in the good ole USA? I can't
believe how much Roxy looks like Lucy. I'm so glad that I finally got
to see some pictures from Nicole's fancy new camera. I was pretty
shocked to hear about Alex actually going on a date and having a good
time there. That's pretty hilarious about Don and the free stuff at
Chili's. Also, that is pretty awesome to hear that my best bud Darrin
actually remembered me and where I'm at right now. Is that true about
Lindsay Hunter getting her call to Des Moines, Iowa Spanish speaking
mission? Becuase if it is, I'm happy for her, I know she will do a
good job. If that was a joke on Alex's part, it was a pretty funny
one, almost like Boise, Idaho. That's too bad that BYU actually won
their game, the zoobies mostly get on my nerves here in the mish. All
in all it looks like you all had a pretty good week with lots of
excitement.

This week was definately a new and different experience for me. So
what happened was that after we played some soccer and ate with my
companion he called the mission president and was told to go back to
Arequipa. The mission office then informed me that I will NOT be
recieving a new companion this change. I had to look for young men
preparing for the mission in order to come with me and work in my
area. I was a little bummed about that becuase I will pretty much be
alone this change. First Leonel came with me, then Carlos for two
days, then Max, and now Luis. Luis is going to the Bolivia La Paz
mission at the end of the month and should be able to come with me for
much of the month. It is definately different working with young men.
Ive learned a lot and am going to be a better missionary for it. I
really look forward to general conference and hope you all pay
attention, this is revelation from the prophets!!! I seriously can't
believe it's been 6 months.

Bye,
Elder Child

Sorry, short on time this week.

No comments: