Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sorry

Hey Family,

This week was pretty super awesome and amazing. Thanks for all your letters and words of encouragement. The truth is that I was being a little unoraganized with my time today and ran out, sorry. I did send pictures to mom though. I was sad to hear the Heat won the Finals, but hey you win some (The World Series) and you lose some on the mish.

This week was pretty awesome becuase we finally had a District Leader training meeting. My mission president did a training meeting to help us understand how to be a better leader. He talked about principles that apply in every aspect of our lives and in all of our callings that willl totlly help if I'm ever called to be a leader in the church. It was pretty awesome!!!!

I had a super cool experience this week when we were hiking up that huge hill to find some super awesome people. We were walking and I was praying to be able to find someone who was being prepared by the Lord. I knocked on a door then felt the impression to turn around and look down. So I did so but didn't know why. Then I was wondering what I was looking for. All I could notice that was different was a clean white house down the hill a little ways. So I said, Well Lord, all I see is that house, should I go over there? YES!!!!! So I went and knocked on the door and a lady came out that was super cool!!! We had talked to her before and she was excited to hear us and get baptized but we could never find her house because there's not really addresses here!!!!! The Lord knows who we need to talk to and who needs to hear us. The lady is great she was super surprised to hear that Prophets exist again in the earth and wants to know everything about it.

Well, I had a good week and thank you all soo much for writing me. I'm sorry for not being that great about letters, but hey I'll be home in like 4 months!!!

Love,

Elder Child

No comments: