Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Teaching Primary

Hola Familia,
How's it going with all of you guys? I was so happy to see that the Utes won their game, but a little disappointed by the score. Hopefully their team gets the rust off and gets a little better throughout the season. I'm so curious so see what the new dog looks like and I'm a little sad to not come back to the ward with the Stevens. I don't think it will be the same without them.

I'm glad everybody's happy and having a good life. Pretty much this week was about as normal as it gets here in Peru. Nothing terribly interesting happened to us this week, just work like normal. I don't think I told you guys this but the girl we baptized didn't get confirmed right after. So this sunday we finally had the chance to confirm her and now she is officially a member. The most interesting thing this week was the fact that there was a white guy at church yesterday. He is on business here in Arequipa. He works for
Catapillar and was here for this weekend. He served his mission in Brazil, the same mission as Dallin!! He bore his testimony in spanish and he did allright.

I also taught primary this week. It was the same lesson about missionary work. This ward has like 5 missionaries out. I had the little kids write notes to the missionaries and hopefully we can send them to the missionaries soon. I hate that I only get like 45 minutes to read and write everything so my time is up.

Have a good week everybody and I promise I'll get faster at typing this week in order to write more.

Elder Child

Love As Always

No comments: